Tuesday 3 January 2017

Flat Planning

Magazine

This is the plan for my magazine cover. It has well known magazine conventions, like the masthead, skyline, puffs and taglines. I have stuck to my original idea, with the model standing on her side and looking mysterious.  The Masthead will have a bold and big font, being the largest text in the magazine with the rest of the text being a lot slimmer in style. The background will be black in contrast of text which will be light in colour, therefore I will photograph the model with a dark background.  The bottom section of the magazine will most likely have photographs of ;other movies' to attract more audience.

Poster
This is the plan for my movie poster. It features the main character in different perspectives achieved by flash exposure photography. I want the theme to be quite mysterious here, to create lots of intriguing enigmas which is the reason the background will be dark blue or black. I've decided to make the text mostly white, blue and red so it stands out in contrast and matches with my chosen genre. This type of poster is a portrait, which is quite popular in the film industry. 


Story Board





No comments:

Post a Comment