Tuesday 3 January 2017

Animatic

This is my idea for the trailer in animation, it features no sound because the complete product will be likely longer than this animatic. I have used Photoshop CS6 and a Wacom tablet to draw these sketches and moving the object/ figures using layers. The girl with black hair is the protagonist, however, in the completed piece, the actress will have lighter hair as I only made it black to make this character recognisable in the cartoon. As seen in the video, the main character mostly wears a dress, she will most likely wear warmer clothes during the actual shooting. 


As seen in the video, (the thumbnail image of the video) I was inspired by the scene below which was in an "Antichrist" trailer. There are other scenes within my story board that were taken from other sources such as the talk with a therapist scene inspired by "Mr. Robot" and the stop motion head twitching effect was inspired by a musical YouTube video called "My OCD" by Rhett & Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment